Experience the satisfaction that comes from serving disadvantaged Cambodians while learning about the Cambodian history and culture. Two- and three-week Sojourn experiences are offered in the Child and Orphan Care and Buddhist Immersion – Teaching English programs and include the following:
- Pick up and return to Phnom Penh airport
- Three day Cambodian cultural and historical orientation in Phnom Penh
- Accommodation in an urban or rural homestay, a Buddhist wat or urban apartment
- Excellent Cambodian cuisine prepared by our Cambodian hosts
- Full-time contact, guidance, and support from our In-Country Coordinator
- Assistance of our partner organization professionals at your service site
Know the satisfaction of using your vacation time to make a difference, while learning about the beautiful Cambodian people and culture.